This 90-minute symposium has been designed specifically to provide the clinician with current and relevant information with a clear summary of the important information and how to best use it in your practice.
Your ticket gives you live access PLUS 12 months access to the recording.
A practical approach to running assessment & injuries.Implementing innovative technology into the clinical setting.
- Outline the statistics on running-related injuries
- Introduce load v load/tissue capacity within the runner and highlighting key considerations
- Explore the role of strength training when treating runners within the clinical setting.
- Outline how we can best bring innovative technology out of the research world and into the clinical setting to best serve our patients.
- Complete a live running assessment utilising an instrumented treadmill and 2D high-speed motion capture.
- Explore a clinical case review and the management of a recreational runner
Physiotherapist and founder of The Running Room
Entire P20 Online Festival